Monday, August 15, 2005

The Art of the Moment

On this earth, you get a prize for just showing up. Joy is your birthright. Now and then, all through your life, you can expect to feel lighthearted, often when you least expect it.

-Ann Rhoney (The Art of the Moment)

May today bring you lots of joy. Lots of laughter, for it is your birthright. You choose to have joy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my simplicity how i miss you...i wish we could go to coffee today and sit and do nothing! too bad for the different state thing!
i hope you have a wonderful tuesday!

I LOVE YOU...and jeff and ty and maddy too!
love, your abbilou

Anonymous said...

I choose laughter...I choose joy...I choose to live life. Perhaps that is also why I choose to be friends with you...because you impart all of those things and so much more. Thanks Simplicity...Malegan