In 27 weeks (or sooner, or later I suppose too)....
....I will be a MOM!
photo courtesy of my mother!
This is me at 13 weeks and I know in this picture you can barely tell! But I can tell. And even my mom says I am showing more in person than the picture shows! Maybe black is slimming me down or something.
Anyhow...that's my excitement of late! I'm pregnant and happy! (and finally feeling good!)
And my thought to leave you with today is from Starbucks!
"Be exceptional! Make tremendous efforts to be extraordinary. What a privilege to be here on the planet to contribute your unique donation to humankind. Just make sure you do so..." Shelley Lynne
1 comment:
I just love you! I love that you're pregnant, I love that you go on dates with Maddy, I love that you quote Starbucks, and I love that you give kudos to your hair stylist on your blog. Be blessed today darling friend...
Post a Comment