It's been a LONG while
It's been a long while since I've been able to write anything...take that as a sign our life is pretty busy. When I do have spare time it's usually picking up something off the floor, running to the grocery store or calling a friend on the phone. Such is life.
We are down to the last few weeks before school gets back in session. I am really looking forward to fall and the schedule and routine that seems to follow that.
H has been up to his usual...sleeping, eating, hanging out, oh eating some more, hanging out and then more eating. :) He's growing like a little weed. 
T is getting anxious to get back to school and see friends. He will be in the second grade and lucky him, I will be working in the same building as him :) I am the new parent volunteer coordinator there. It's a very flexible, part time position and I'm excited to get into it. 
M is ready to start kindergarten, though she's a little nervous about a new building, new teacher and new friends. She will do great...just needs some time to adjust.
J is busy as ever with work and his guardian ad litem position. He loves what he does though, so that makes it more fun for him. He is hoping that things slow down at least a little more so he can enjoy more time with family and friends.
And I am doing well..I'm staying busy with all three kids part of the week and just H part of the week. I'm working on some writing to submit to the Star Tribune and other publications. This fall I'll be watching a friends little girl two days a week and working part time at school...so like always I'll be busy!
1 comment:
yeah for an updated blog...and big growing kids! i think i need some new pictures of all of you around my house because you are all getting so big - especially henry!
love to you all...abbie
Post a Comment