Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Free Hugs

In a time where our country is in the midst of much...much stress, much turmoil, much loss..a video like this leaves one inspired. Inspired and touched. Each day we are bombarded with the news of bad, even worse and just plain sick. Between the war in Iraq and the innocent lives being lost there to the school violence that has overwhelmingly become all too common. Now this week, the UN issues with North Korea. Today was a rather gray day and left me pondering the world I live in. Sometimes I watch Henry look around the room or wherever we are and I wish sometimes that there were prettier things to show him. I wish that for myself and all mankind all too often.

This video...will give you 3 minutes and 38 seconds of a prettier world to see.

Enjoy...and maybe you can think of someone to give a free hug to today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4

2 comments:

Melissa said...

i love this video! i saw it for the first time earlier this week and it made my day. at the beginning i thought the whole story was going to be that the man would get through the entire video without a single hug. i'm so glad it turned out differently. :)

Auntie said...

I just loved that video, Thank You for shareing, I will also share it.
Hugs back at you honey.

Lover You Auntie