Six Months Old

H is six whole months old today.
I can hardly believe how time has flown but at the same time it's so weird to think of life before H. I wouldn't change a thing.
To celebrate today we got to go on the Coborn's Field Trip (you can read more about that on an earlier post)
H also got some new educational and interactive toys. I went to a focus group last night about Manhattan Toys. www.manhattantoys.com. They are a company in Minneapolis that buys different toy ideas and designs (mostly from Europe) I basically had to give them my opinions of different baby toys and feedback about pricing etc. It's very cool...for participating I got a goody bag of really neat baby toys. Over $100 worth! I'd definitely do it again. I haven't shown H all the toys yet (some are a little advanced) But he's loving this ..Skwish Classic.
He's rolling and moving all over the place...but no crawl yet.
I'm hoping that he gets to try some Cheerio's later...I'm excited for that. (I'll make sure and take some picturesSix months...WOW! He's got his check up tomorrow so I'll be sure and update all his stats. Any guesses???
5 comments:
happy half-birthday henry! pretty soon you'll be crawling everywhere and getting into all kinds of things...your mom will wish you were still im-mobile!
abbie
Happy Birthday Henry!!
Really where did the time go?? He is getting to be such a big boy, Wish I we were closer to you all.
Before you know it he will be walking everywhere.
My guess on Henry is 23lb's 7oz 27inches long.
Uncle Bruce says 32lb's.
Love Great Auntie.
my guess for henry is: 22lbs, 6oz. 29 inches long.
He is such a good boy! Mostly always happy. Grandma says he weighs 19#13 oz. Have a wonderful checkup, sorry about the shots but they will keep him happy!
You are so nice to give my blog a look-see! This is all so new to me, but you can check to see my first "Real" post...Anne did the HELLO one! It's so much fun taking a peak into your life there in Minnesota. I've grown quite fond of your sweet family and I've never even met Henry. Keep up the good motherin'!
Post a Comment