Twin Cities Marathon
Last summer, Madison and I met Kristina and her mom, Kari. Kristina and Maddy went to the same preschool this last year so I thought it would be nice for the girls to know each other ahead of time. They really hit it off and have become great friends and in turn we have become good friends with her parents.
Kari ran in the Twin Cities Marathon this last Sunday and we are so happy and proud of her. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love marathons and admire those who set their mind to the task and goal and do it.
It's one of those things I'd like to say I'd like to do...but I don't know if I would. I don't know if I really could. But I imagine that feeling of crossing that finish line knowing you did it has got to be pretty great.
1 comment:
Kari did awesome! We are all very proud of her! Way to go Kari.
Jeff
Post a Comment