Happy 8th Birthday to Tyler! :) Looks and sounds like you had a wonderful day! Those cupcakes look yummy! We like the photo with your "big hat". Very cute!
Happy Birthday to Tyler! January 27th is a good day to be born, and it's especially fun when the BIG day falls on a Saturday, don't you think? How clever that the guitar-shaped cake is actually made out of separate cupcakes.
Happy Birthday Tyler, I loved the cake What a great idea.. Love your hat.. Looks like you had a wonderful Birthday, Sorry I couldn't be there.. Miss you Love You Great Aunt Laurie
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Tyler! Your cake is wonderful, what a great job someone did with all those cupcakes. Nan
Happy 8th Birthday to Tyler! :)
Looks and sounds like you had a wonderful day! Those cupcakes look yummy! We like the photo with your "big hat". Very cute!
Happy Birthday to Tyler! January 27th is a good day to be born, and it's especially fun when the BIG day falls on a Saturday, don't you think? How clever that the guitar-shaped cake is actually made out of separate cupcakes.
Happy Happy Birthday Tyler! Looks like you had a fun time! Laura
happy birthday ty! what a fun cake you had!
abbie
Happy Birthday Tyler,
I loved the cake What a great idea..
Love your hat.. Looks like you had a wonderful Birthday, Sorry I couldn't be there..
Miss you
Love You
Great Aunt Laurie
Happy Birthday, Tyler! It looks like your party was a lot of fun!
They are going up way too fast! Happy Birthday Son, I love you.
Dad
Post a Comment