You can take the girl out of the city, but you can't take the city out of the girl.
Posting has been rare this week as I've been busy preparing for a weekend away.
Yep you read that right, I'm headed to Chi-Town, Chicago, the far away Lost City, whatever you want to call it.
First thing Friday morning.
Childless.
Gulp. This will be my very. first. time. away from Henry.
I barely remember what it's like to go somewhere without our friends, diaper bag, kate and stroller, peg.
I don't know how I'll ever decide which CDs to listen to without two very verbal children telling me which one they want or fighting over who's song we've listened to the longest.
Or maybe I'll just plug in the Ipod.
Ahh! Can't wait!
Looking forward to doing some dress shopping with this girl.
Looking forward to a night on the town with these fun girls.
Happy Thursday!
4 comments:
i'm so excited for your visit..i can't believe it is tomorrow!
Samara! Have a wonderful and safe drive down tomorrow! I feel like I haven't seen you in so long. Hooray for wedding dress shopping with amb.
hooray! can't wait to see you. drive safely, although not without some of YOUR favorite tunes blasting from your speakers. :)
oh i'm so sad that i'll miss you! I know you'll have a fun weekend!
Post a Comment