auuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhh he is just so cute. i'm sorry he was giving you a little fuss session last night but secretly was kind of glad since it meant that i got to see his big smile for a few minutes. such a cutie! :)
Oh come on.. I want to see more picture's.. I wish we could have been there.. Looks like he really loves that frosting?? cute cake. Love you Aunt Laurie
5 comments:
auuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhh he is just so cute. i'm sorry he was giving you a little fuss session last night but secretly was kind of glad since it meant that i got to see his big smile for a few minutes. such a cutie! :)
He really enjoyed the frosting. I suspect he isn't a cake boy, but bring on the creamy stuff. Happy Birthday Henry. Love and Kisses
Oh come on.. I want to see more picture's.. I wish we could have been there..
Looks like he really loves that frosting?? cute cake.
Love you
Aunt Laurie
classic cake moment. happy one year to henry!
~snow
Happy Birthday, Henry! (He looks so happy on his big day!) Happy Anniversary to you and Jeff as well!
Post a Comment