Dadio
Today is my dad's 52nd Birthday. We spent the afternoon with my dad and the rest of my family. We had lunch, had some delicious ice cream cake and just relaxed together. It was very fun. I am so lucky to have such great, loving parents.
Here is my dad with his cake: 
And here is a picture of my dad and H....so cute right.
My dad surprised H with a gift today too (Even though it was my dad's birthday!) I'll post a picture of that once it's on the wall...
Happy Birthday Dadio! I think you're the best dad, and I'm so lucky to have you as my dad. I love spending time with you, laughing, talking and even making fun of those who need to "refuel" I hope that your day was great. I love you...
1 comment:
What a nice day. Henry looks so relaxed. Everybody semed to get along that was the Great part. Love you guys. Dadio
Post a Comment