Crazy Socks Day and New Hair
This week is homecoming at school for both kids. Yesterday was pajama day which M LOVED. (T on the other hand is way too cool for stuff like that!) and today was Crazy Sock Day. M was so excited to show off these buggers....
And last night, on a whim...I decided to get a new look...here it is...
I have to admit I was initially sad, I haven't had such short hair in a long time...but the more time I've had to think about it the more I've decided it's just hair. Also, since having H I've noticed my hair is falling out more, and darker...I hear that happens. The girl who did my hair said I'll have black hair by Christmas...not so sure how I feel about that. 
7 comments:
i like the new do...it's cute!
abbie
black hair by christmas?! well, regardless, you look fab. :)
It looks just fine! It will be a bit more difficult for Henry to grab ahold of but that is good. And as for black, well perhaps a beautiful head of auburn or brunette is what it appears to be coming in as. It will be fabulous. And the "crazy" socks, well they are just fun. Yeah for Madison for participating with such energy. Love you - Mumsy
Fun times at the Postuma's, life always something going on.
love you all
daddio's
Super cute haircut Samara. And apart from looking like a mess on the bathroom floor, black hair isn't so bad :)
i think bald would be good look for you! totally kidding. you always did worry about your hair! You are beautiful my dear.
Love always, Stacey
I love you....you make me smile...and i don't think your hair will be black by Christmas...
Post a Comment