Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Overheard Tonight

"Father God I'm just wondering...how do you talk to us from way up in heaven? I mean I don't really know how you talk to us, I just know that we pray to talk to you."-M

Before bed J does devotions and prayers with the kids and tonight this was part of M's prayer.

On Monday she had a homework assignment and on the bottom needed to draw a picture of her family. She proudly drew her dad, her mom, myself, her stepdad, T, H and the dogs she has at her moms. She had me write labels on each person. Then announced; "My family is like a party"

2 comments:

Patience said...

Kids are adorable are they not? she's a keeper. What a positive outlook at having two families, for some kids that is far too complicated. Blessings sister!

Adrianne

Melissa said...

Hey there, lady - kudos to you for the way you live your life and are teaching your family to appreciate their own. That can't always be easy, but it sounds like they are soaking up your joy and running with it. You're my hero. :)