Mark Kennedy
I don't typically voice my political opinions on things. The race for the Senate seat between Amy Klobuchar and Mark Kennedy (www.markkennedy.com) has been intense. The ads have been nasty, rude and at times irritating.
But this ad, by Mark Kennedy regarding our nations security was amazing. I was so glad to find a link to it online and I have to share it with you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtTA08sdk44
My favorite sentence is: You can't negotiate with people who want to kill you.
I really really like that. Because it's true...you can't.
I've done a lot of reading on Mr. Kennedy and he's got my vote for more than one reason. I even requested his yard sign today.
Whatever your political stance or choice, don't forget to vote on Tuesday, November 7!
4 comments:
I am so proud of you Samara...researching your candidates and making an informed decision. If only the rest of America's voters were like you...
You always said you wanted to be Prez! Maybe this is your calling?
Dadio's
what can you do with people who want to kill you? ignore them? kill them first? that view is a little simplistic for me. what would happen if the other side has the same stuborn view (and they likely do)?
CW: I don't know you but yet approved your comment because I think sometimes when we are questioned why we believe what we believe it sometimes help us believe even more strongly. What can we do with people who want to kill us you ask?? Al Quaeda is much more than just wanting to kill us, they've done so. They have threatened the American freedoms and safety in more than one way over the last 15 years (probably more) So we can sit and try to talk peace but these are people who HATE Americans, who HATE anything we have to say or stand for. Or we can continue to fight for those important freedoms and rights and responsibilities we as Americans have.
Post a Comment