Love
Recently H has acquired some different sleeping habits. He tends to grab ahold of his crib bumper and hang on while he sleeps. It's very cute and endearing. However I think the bumper may be moving out of the crib, and the crib mattress might be moving down...growing up!!!

In the below picture, we just got home and he'd been fast asleep in the car. I laid him in his crib, covered him up and he slept just like this, coat, hat and one arm raised...
Every parent...in that sort of goo goo ga ga sort of way says their child is the cutest, the brightest, the most beautiful baby...it makes you roll your eyes, chuckle a little and move along. Until H, I never quite understood....But now I do.
5 comments:
henry just wants someone to cuddle with it looks like...maybe he needs a teddy bear to replace the bumper. henry - keep telling your mommy to bring you to chicago!
abbie
Henry just want to cuddle with his Great Auntie,, He misses her.. Our little cuddle bug...
Love you.
Great Auntie
He hangs on like someone else did.
"his mother" do you Remember that?
dadios
Dad: I do remember...as a baby I held on to the sheets in my bassinette, then my crib and then my real bed. (No worries, the habit is long gone now)...only difference with me was I sucked my thumb too! :)
Little known fact...she still holds the sheets, but thank goodness she does not suck her thumb anymore:)
A reliable source
Post a Comment