Friday, January 12, 2007

Delurking Week


Well just today I found out that this week was "delurking week"...What is delurk you may ask? You can read the definition here. Getting the courage to post a comment on something you have been reading anyway...that's the jist.
The week for all those who "lurk"...stopping by the blog just to read and never repaying with a comment. So if that is you...you know who you are...it's time to delurk, and let the world know who you are, what you like here, what you don't....

Kind of apropos considering I had an anonymous commenter this week...!?...

And I know I've got readers from Florida to California. New Jersey to Minnesota...and lots of places in between so delurk already.

Delurk, Delurk, Delurk!!! Happy Delurking!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

happy delurking to YOU! i agree, it's annoying. read the blog, leave a message. in the words of the barefoot contessa - how easy is that? :) happy friday!

Lindahl News 2 said...

Hear, hear for posting comments!
Keep up the great job you do on blogging...I love your posts! (But I do admit that copying the word verification letters into the rectangle is challenging...see my most recent post as to the reason why!)

Anonymous said...

Well maybe I don't want to comment... :) I happen to like lurking very much!

Leah J. Utas said...

I delurked here.
Doing my best to honor delurking week.

Anonymous said...

I have successfully delurked!

Anonymous said...

Ah, someone else is anonymous...so who knows if it's me...or the other person! Eek!

simplicity said...

The first anonymous...is my husband Jeff...he forgot to sign his name.

The second anonymous is truly anonymous....

Anonymous said...

Okay already, I'm delurked.