Friday, January 19, 2007

Grandma Says Cake is OK!

Yesterday H had his first Little Debbie cake. It was a pink Valentine cake. He had an interesting reaction to it.



Hmm...haven't had one of these yet?
Kind of crumbles when I take a bite.
I don't want to waste any of the crumbles.
Ooohhh....there is some yummy creme inside.
Too much sugar at once!


Yum Yum!!! Almost done.

Today is H's 9 month check up...leave your guess of his measurements in the comments. The closest one gets a box of Little Debbie Valentine cakes in the mail!

Update: January 19 8:59pm

H weighed in at 21lbs and 13 oz and 29 inches long. Because Uncle Richard cheated (he posted after I told him the weight)...the winners are my mom for weight and my dad for height(length)

Seeing as they live together...they can share the box of Little Debbie Valentine Cakes.

Join us next time at 12 months for the game guess how big H is!!!

________________________________________________________________

Happy Friday!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok how about 23.3/4 lbs and 29.5" long

daddio

Anonymous said...

Grandma say----23# 7oz and 30 1/4". I forgot he was "weighing" in today, cake before we weigh in. LOL

delightful-d said...

Go Henry - Cake is OK!
Cute photos! My guess would be 27.5" long and the weight hummm...
25# (because he ate cake yesterday)...:)

PS: If I win, Henry can have my treats :)

Anonymous said...

24.3 lbs, 31.3 inches long!

if i win you can personally deliver my treats!

abbie

Auntie said...

Oh yummy!! Henry you are getting so big.. Love the pictures.

Great Auntie says.. 30inches long, 25lbs 4oz.
We would love that you deliver the cupcakes in person.. :)
Love you all.

Anonymous said...

Being the brain on the blog, I compiled all numbers and calculated an average. With that said, I surmise the weight to be 24.4lbs and 29.7 long.
Respectfully Submitted,
The Brain on the Blog (AKA - Jeff)

Anonymous said...

I guess 21#, 13oz and 29 1/2" Uncle Richard

Anonymous said...

those pictures are so so fun! a glimpse of what i have to look forward to once micah is eating solids!