Saturday, March 17, 2007

Eleven Months Old. Updated.

Today is special for two reasons.

St. Patty's Day.


And H is 11/12ths of a year old.

Oh My.

This was the biggest month of changes for me I think. I no longer look at him and think baby. I think boy. All boy. All stubborn, independent boy.

He's got six teeth now...and they are sharp letmetellya.

He's walking along on the furniture and walls. And anything else he can get his little hands on.

Is eating more foods. Not as much baby foods.

Bounces with his friend, Tigger. (as seen in the video)


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Dances. (as seen in the video, he's dancing to Js cell phone music...love that.)


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Giggles.

Plays Peek A Boo.

One of his favorite things remains looking at T and M's school pictures on the wall and waving to them.

Oh did I mention he waves Bye Bye.

He is so happy. Jolly. Full of life. And into EVERYTHING.

12 comments:

Doughnut said...

He is a cutie...might need a younger sister someday? - lol

Anonymous said...

future "Truck driver" practicing up. So funny........daddio's

Chris and Abbie said...

happy 11 month birthday henry! i can't believe you are almost one! i still remember when your mommy was pregnant! i can't wait to see you in person and play peek-a-boo with you!

Anonymous said...

he's a cute little bugger! he also only sleeps for 20 minutes!

Doughnut said...

I am guessing that is when you get your "cat naps" in Samara or at least try too! I am feeling tired already thinking about it....

Anonymous said...

The anonymous poster who said he only sleeps 20 minutes was my little sister who baby sat him on Friday and while she was here...he did only sleep 20 minutes

Otherwise he's turned his ways from cat napper to good napper...an hour in the AM and almost two hours in the PM.

If only I used all the sleeping time as productive time...I'd be ONE really productive person!!!!

Doughnut said...

lol..yeah Samara, but then when would you ever have time for just yourself - to relax and do the things you really wanted to do, not the things you need to do??? Gotta take time for you! :))

Lindahl News 2 said...

Love those adorable videos! It is incredible how quickly time has passed with Henry in your lives. You'll blink and he'll be one!

Anonymous said...

I am just having a great time replaying the video clips. He is such a happy boy. Love, Grams

Auntie said...

Happy 11 months Henry,
You are getting to be such a big boy.
I'm also have so much
fun replaying those video's,
Samamra, You should take time for yourself.

Love you all.

Ann-Marie said...

too cute! :D

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!