Friday, April 06, 2007

Guess Who Got Their Ears Pierced?









If you guessed M, you win!

She DID great.

She sat on her mom's lap and squeezed an earring wearing stuffed bear and her mom's hands while her grandma Mimi, me, T, H and her cousins watched.

6 comments:

Chris and Abbie said...

congratulations miss maddy!
i can't wait to see those ears in person!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations! Can't wait to see them on Sunday! I hope it didn't hurt too much.

Jed and Anne said...

Wow! Madison, you are so brave. Congratulations!

Doughnut said...

Another "rite of passage" in her journey toward adulthood albeit a long ways off yet - even though if you blink a few times it will be here before you know it. Congrats to Madison! Hopefully tatoos will be aways off - lol...

Anonymous said...

I am proud of you madison. i cried when I got mine done the first time

Auntie said...

Oh My.. Great job Maddy, Very brave of you. I can't wait to see your earings. Think of all the pretty earings you will get:)
Love the picture's.

Miss you Love you tons. Great Auntie..