To Grandmothers House We Go
Morning Nap is over!
Get me out of here Mama!
Grandma's on the phone.
Can we go to Grandma's House?
Waiting for Mama....always waiting.
Hanging out at Grandma's. She's so great, I get to have fun Easter treats.
Grandma and me reading Thomas together.

Grandma wears me out, good thing she's got a place for me to nap.
5 comments:
Hello Mr Henry,
Look at all those teeth
Love the T Shirt.
Hope everyone's HIPS.... Are ok. LOL
Miss you all.
Love you.
Great Auntie..
I bet grandma needs a nap too....
Oh boy he is a handful.
love Dadio's
I'm so glad you could come and play! Grandma loves to spend time with you and we love to read. You forgot your flutter ball, grandma found it behind the tv unit. See you Sunday! Hugs and Kisses.
Thanks for praying with us today, Samara! You're all in our prayers also.
Thanks for sharing Samara..very cute!
Post a Comment